Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas and Birthday Party

Gary and Kiki flew in from New York, met Ed here in Long Beach so all of the family could get together one more time this Season to celebrate Kiki's Birthday and we still had some Christmas presents to pass out


Hunter always loves to sit with his Cousin Kasey

Here is Anthony and Gary exchanging gifts. Then over there is Eddie and his long time friend Julie and her son Ben.
We had such a busy Christmas vacation, but it is all over. Tomorrow we go back to school and work. We are all ready to begin the new year...
Tomorrow January 5th is my friend Christine's 40th Birthday. I hope to welcome her to the 40's club and try and convince her that it's not all that bad...Happy Birthday Christine!

1 comment:

EYNON BEACH said...

Thanks for making me cry. It's just the tenth time I've cried this weekend. Don't worry I will be at work tomorrow. That's the only way I will stop crying. I don't like Birthday's anymore. When we were young they were so much fun. What happened.