Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My morning conversation with Hunter...

Daddy was getting ready to leave for work as he was leaving he told Hunter make sure you help Mommy around the house today. As I walked into the den I noticed Hunter had stated playing his video game. I said, "Whats going to happen when Daddy asks if you helped me today, I'm going to have to tell the truth". He gets up and looks me right in the face and says, "I hope Santa brings me a dictionary for Christmas because I did not understand a word of what you just said". All I could do is laugh, the things that come out of that kids mouth, he is so funny. We call them Hunterisms!
Have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dani stay on your toes, he is only going to get worst..LOL or a mini paul before you know it.

lynn

ps have a good thanksgiving and have a great time in the mountains

The Elledge Family said...

Too late he already is a Mini Paul, you should hear the two of them together...lol