Monday, November 24, 2008

The week off...



Well today is the first day of vacation. Me and the Kids are off this week, yippee! Today we've been busy putting the first Christmas tree; my Flamingo tree. We'll do the Family tree tomorrow. Yes we have two Christmas trees, why? Well we have so many ornaments that I had to get another tree, that started a couple of years ago. My Flamingo tree is all my flamingo and beachy ornaments that I've collected and been given throughout the years, yes there are so many that I can fill a whole tree. The Family tree is all the ornaments that we had when we were growing up, and all of those have special memories. The kids get a kick out of hearing the stories that go along with each one. We've added some of our family ornaments among the many and have started a few of our own traditions as well. I love the holiday season.
Now not to completely ignore Thanksgiving, we will have some family over for the day. It's also Paul and My 9th wedding anniversary. We plan to go to Big Bear for a long weekend if Paul can get Friday off. It should be fun plus it's going to snow this week up there. I have a lot to be grateful for.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: