Friday, December 5, 2008

A busy weekend ahead...

Tis' the season to be busy, and it all starts this weekend and continues on in to the New Year, our calendar is filling up fast. Tonight we have an awards ceremony for Kimber's Girl Scouts and then a little reception afterwards. Saturday morning Kimber begins her hip-hop dance class. She has been looking forward to that for a while now. Then Saturday night we are marching in the Belmont Shore Christmas Parade this will be our 3rd year marching with my work. It is a really fun night we march in the parade and then go back to my work on a bus and have a nice dinner and entertainment then Santa comes and brings each and every child a very nice gift. Sunday Kimber sings at chapel and then hopefully we can stay home rest and get ready for the week ahead. I'll make sure I post pictures of our fun weekend on the next posting. Well I must get back to the laundry, and cleaning on my Friday off.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: