Monday, October 13, 2008

Baseball Sunday

Hunter plays Fall ball a real casual league, it's to get the little guys ready for kid pitch. They don't keep score but Hunter did well; he hit it and got on base fielded a few balls. It was fun.
Before the game we went to lunch/dinner with Grandpa and then went to the game. He likes to watch the kids play.

The kids received their 1st quarter progress reports; they both did excellent. Surprisingly well in behavior, hmmmm. I suppose that is ultimate goal; how they behave in public and in school, even if they are hellions at home. Ha!

Have a good week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the little darlings just like to save all that behavior for you mom!!!

darbyc said...

I was always shocked when people told me how nice and well behaved my kids were. I thought to myself "Are you crazy or do you have them mixed up with someone else??" I guess I should be flattered that Hunter and Kimber act up for me as well. Ah but I get to leave and go home. Oh ya and that umpire yesterday was very close to being yelled at by me.

Aunt Nancy