Monday, October 27, 2008

A little down time...

My Internet was down most of the weekend. Everything is up and running, finally. I despise waiting for service people to come out.

Anyway on we go...

Saturday was Hunter's last football game and without going into the details. The game was forfeited and it was a bit scary. Look for it on Youtube. It seemed somewhere along the line some of the"adults" forgot the game was about the kids enjoying themselves, learning a bit about football and to having fun....Enough said.

Sunday's baseball game. Yeah that was OUR son that made the play of the season...(if we do say so ourselves). Crack! A hard line drive right to second base and he caught it, for the third out to end the game. Yippee... The sad thing was that I missed it. I had to leave because Kimber is sick and she couldn't stay out in the night air. She is stayed home from school today, she has a nasty cold but hopefully it will run it's course quickly and not keep her down for long.

We went to our Halloween party (thanks Uncle Dan and Aunt Nancy for babysitting). It was fun, I dressed as a referee and Paul was a tourist. He wore his floppy hat, and zinc on his nose. Funny.

Have a good week...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.....got any photos of you two in your costumes????? Post em'! I bet you looked great!!!

The Elledge Family said...

No pictures....(thank goodness)LOL

darbyc said...

At least I wasn't the only one who missed Hunter's great catch. I tweaked my knee at the gym on Sunday and I didn't want to walk on it too much. I think Paul would have looked more like a tourist if he wore Mickey Mouse ears.