Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

Yeah I had a Birthday this week...Can you believe it? I'm 45 years old. Ha, how many of you feel really old now? I had a great day, I got some very nice cards and gifts (thanks to all of you) and Paul and the kids gave me a beautiful watch. We went out to dinner, and even though Paul tried I didn't get embarassed at the resturant. We sit down and he says to the waitress, "I'd like you and the whole resturant to know it's my wife's birthday". He's very good at that stuff.

Tonight we have a Pizza night with the families we went on vacation with. We always have so much fun together, lots of laughs and I always end up laughing so much my stomach hurts. Can't wait for that.

Tomorrow Hunter's game is in Redondo Beach, hopefully his Aunts and Uncles can make it @ 12:30. He says he is going to get 10 flags. I'll report the results later. It's the second to the last game of an undefeated season. GO Tigers -rarrrrr!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hubs sounds like a very fun guy!!! Im glad you had a nice birthday celebration.

I dont feel 45 at all......the body is feeling it a bit but not the rest of me.

Kerry:)